Quality Assurance (QA) is a critical component of any successful digital initiative. With the continuing proliferation of browsers, operating systems and mobile devices on which your digital presence will be viewed, it's essential to deliver a consistent, defect-free experience to your visitors. There are very few second chances to win back customer confidence when a defective application or product is released.
Siteworx offers managed, cost-effective, professional QA services that can:
- Lower your project failure risks
- Help you stay on track to deliver true business value to your stakeholders and customers
- Validate that you’ve “built the right thing” and not simply “built things right”
- Provide full transparency into the product development life-cycle
Siteworx has a proven track record of success in augmenting client teams to test proprietary and “black-box” systems in a fully- integrated fashion.
Our QA strategy succeeds because we have:
- Developed a structured framework around our engagements that puts QA in a leadership position.
- Empowered QA to question, analyze, synthesize, approve and reject solution design artifacts at all stages of a project.
- Elevated independent QA as a rigorous discipline, staffed by industry veterans.
- Designed testing strategies centered on requirements mapping and coverage.
- Implemented unique and sophisticated tools to capture and replay test traffic for rapid defect resolution.
- Built reporting mechanisms to operate in a fully transparent fashion.
Whether your organization adheres to an agile, waterfall, RAD or hybrid software development lifecycle, Siteworx offers a broad range of software testing services that can provide you the assurance of an unbiased, independently-verified analysis of product quality.
The Siteworx QA practice has expertise in:
- Quality Management Consulting
- Browser and Mobile Device Compatibility Testing
- Mobile Application Testing
- Content Validation Testing
- Integration Testing
- Functional Testing
- System Testing
- Load and Performance Testing
- User Acceptance Testing Support