Within our complimentary whitepaper, learn about the top value drivers for WCM systems, and a repeatable process to uncover the return on investment of a WCM initiative.
Web content management systems (WCM) have the capacity to significantly improve customer engagement and satisfaction (both internal and external) and deliver substantial financial returns.Companies in a variety of industries are rapidly adopting WCM systems, and every vertical has its unique set of business drivers:
- Media and entertainment companies turn to WCM for content delivery and monetization (digital advertising, video and signage, as well as in-game advertising, podcasts, etc.)
- Global brands are investing in WCM to extend their brands digitally both far and wide (i.e., cross-device/platform, social media, transactional marketing, etc.)
- Financial services, government, business-to-business (B2B), manufacturers and healthcare/pharmaceutical companies are also investing heavily in the WCM category
- The ins and outs of WCM implementation costs, including ROI discussion and measurement criteria
- The relative advantages of a WCM implementation across the top four value drivers for WCM systems
- A streamlined WCM ROI calculator tool